plans, week of 5.6.12
At the Table:
- Sunday: Lasagna & Salad
- Monday: Veal Paprika with cous cous topped grilled, garlicky squash
- Tuesday: Ham & Cheese Chicken Rollups, squash fritters, and something…not exactly sure yet.
- Wednesday: Dinner out (probably a local seafood restaraunt) to celebrate my 5th anniversary!
- Thursday: Meatloaf & mashed potatoes (made with laughing cow french onion cheese) and green veg.
- Friday: Baked Parm & Herb Chicken, salad, and green veg
- lunches & breakfasts: crustless quiche (my own concoction, sweet potato soup, salads, homemade coleslaw & smoked chicken (my mom just dropped one off)
At the Gym:
- Monday: NROLFW, S2, WO B#2 + elliptical
- Tuesday: zumba or elliptical
- Wednesday: NROLFW, S2, WO A#3 + elliptical
- Thursday: yoga or elliptical or both
- Friday: NROLFW, S2, WO B#3
- Saturday: elliptical
Last week, I only did NROLFW twice instead of 3 times. I didn’t make it to any classes but I did elliptical twice. I call this a WIN! If I hit the gym 4 days this week, I can call it consistency!!
May Goals Update:
- 4 solid workouts every week: 1/4 weeks – nailed it!
- morning stretches: 2/6
- nightly ankle stretching and icing: 5/6
- tracking everything, every day: 6/6
- night-before packing/planning/to-do lists: 5/6